Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blog Surfing

is something I should admit i am addicted to. i read blogs of strangers like i'm reading a book. i start to have feelings for the characters, some of which i admire, and honestly some of which i hate. and i read the ones i hate as much as the ones i love. and it kills me. and lately i've been joking that if there is one thing that is going to send me straight to hell, it's probably reading those blogs. and it's true.

blog surfing reminds me that there are so many great, talented and inspiring women in the world...and then that there are so many vapid, talentless and clueless women in the world. many of whom went to baylor.

it's true. i'm just saying.
the other title considered for this post was "hell in a handbasket".
no one has to tell me, i know...

No comments:

Post a Comment