Monday, January 30, 2012

SAG Winners and Losers

I'm talking about fashion- not the actual roles. And frankly, there were a lot more losers than winners this year, in my book. So let's start with the not so fabulous.

Jenna- you just need a stylist. Or a better stylist. You are so cute. This dress is so not.

And from the look on Maya's face- she realized this dress was not going to land her on the best dressed list- but just a little too late.

I like Emily Blunt. Almost as much as I like her husband, John Krasinski. I don't like this color on her- but that is pardonable- compared to her hair. Remember the butt cut? This is basically a butt cut, grown out.

Ellie Kemper is super cute and super thin. This dress does not share that side of her at all, to put it nicely. And her makeup had to be courtesy of Wet n Wild.

Okay- there are about four more I could post under losers...but I'm sick of being snarky. So here are my favorites.

I'm not team Stacy. I feel like George is way beyond her- but this look- this look makes me think someone is giving her a makeover in case she and George DO end up staying together longer than the 15 minutes everyone originally gave her. Fab. u. lous.

Dianna was stunning Sunday. Her hair, her makeup, her dress. I wish I could find a better picture that did it justice, but she was in my top two, nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment