Monday, November 28, 2011

Like Crazy, A Review

So Courtney and I went to see "Like Crazy" a few weeks ago. I'd been dying to see it since I saw the trailer when we went to see "The Help". That's a long time. The music was beautiful (I love Ingrid Michaelson), the actors were fresh and beautiful and relatable-looking, and the trailer was just so moving that I KNEW, I just knew I would cry over this beautiful Sundance-winning film.

And it was good. It certainly was. And it was beautifully shot- it actually made me feel like a lot of the movies that are out there are just total crap because they're so simple or so overwrought (I know- seems like an oxymoron). And man, it was real. This movie, the dialog, the interactions were REAL. It was certainly worth seeing in theater. And I now wish I was British...

Had I gone in without expectations, I probably would give the film an A. Instead, I give it a B. BUT I give the trailer an A+. Watch it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment