Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Etsy Etsy.

Etsy Etsy- you are so good to me.
How great are these finds? Love them.
I usually hate butterflies as a rule. Not the real ones, but the jewelry and tattoo ones. However, I have had this one in my favorites for a while. It's from My Selvaged Life on etsy.

This I love and hate. I love the colors. I love the cold weather, holiday feel of it, but I hate how much I keep squinting to try to gain focus. It's from Jackie Rueda.

How cute are these? Rainy Day Colors.

Love this heart necklace. So simple and pretty, from Beau and Stella.

Love this little recycled scarf. Just wanted to point out that my sister started making these years ago- so head of her time. This one's from Ecoshag.

I think this dress is adorable. With a belt? Come on...
From Simplicity is Bliss.

And finally- I love a good door mat. That lasts. These are made from ropes, in Maine, by Coxpond. I wish I had one.

No comments:

Post a Comment